- DIGITAL MARKETING
- Sales & Marketing Professionals (including Advertising Professionals, Brand Managers and Media Planners): Creating Marketing Campaigns without Digital is no more an option. Sales & Marketing professionals need to develop an in-depth understanding of this medium to create workable strategies, to manage digital marketing teams & agencies.
- Entrepreneurs (including CXOs): Digital Marketing offers the flexibility of starting with small or no budget. Entrepreneurs can think of various innovative ways to reach out to their target audience and convert them to their customers. Unfortunately, there are not many people who can do it for them. They will have to learn digital marketing to do it for themselves.
- Digital Marketers (including SEO, PPC, Social Media Professionals & Web Strategists): It is an ever-evolving field. If you are not updating yourself, you will be obsolete in a quarter. Digital Marketers are in continuous process of learning.
- Digital Marketing with digital marketing courses in bangalore
- Students (including MBAs, Graduates, BBAs & aspiring drop-outs): No matter which area you end up pursuing, be it HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales or creating your own entrepreneurial venture, you cannot do it with in-depth understanding of Digital Media. The biggest problem is that most of the institutions are not equipped with imparting this understanding to students. The best way out is doing long-term course with India’s best Digital Marketing course while you are still pursuing your education.
DIGITAL MARKETING CERTIFICATION PROCESS
How to get CDMM (Certified Digital Marketing Master) Certification?
- On registration, you will receive participation details for 6 months live instructor-led online digital marketing course. You can attend these sessions from anywhere. There will be 2 types of sessions:
Online Training Sessions (Instructor-led)
Days: Saturday or Sunday (Weekend Batches) / Tues & Thur (Weekdays Batch)
Time: 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM (IST) / 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Online [You could be living anywhere in India (e.g. Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Noida, Pune) or outside India (e.g. Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, Australia)]
Attendance: 60% attendance mandatory
Online Industry Interaction Sessions (by Industry Leaders)
Time: 3 PM to 4 PM (IST/GMT +5:30)
- Once you complete 6 months training course, you will become eligible to appear in the CDMM® Exam, at your preferred testing center across India or online, if you are an international candidate. Following are the exam details:
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- No. of Questions: 50
- Maximum Marks: 50, Passing Marks: 35 (70%)
- There is No Negative Marking in this Exam
- 70+ Exam Centers in India